I can say this now because I will not be at school tomorrow. I will be downtown writing questions for Academic Super Bowl. As you already know, here is the link to Friday’s Task Sheet Task Sheet Feb 8. Please follow all of the directions. You will be working independently most of the time, so make sure and stay on task. It will be next Wednesday, February 13, 2013 before you know it and you want to be ready.
AGENDA, February 7, 2013:
- EVSC Digital Heroism Challenge Day 4
- BLOCK 1 – Achieve 3000 – Keep doing this at home, worked on Newspaper Research Project
- BLOCKS 2 & 3 – Finished Book Talks, discussed future presentation guidelines and ideas, worked on Multi-Media Research Presentation
ASSIGNMENTS: This will be for tomorrow, so read carefully
- Look at Task Sheet link on today’s blog, know what to do
- Read and post a response to Day 5 EVSC Digital Heroism Challenge – this is the last day, make sure and do this one, prizes could be won
- There will only be several more work days to complete presentations/projects in all blocks, so make every minute count, practice in the room today. You can leave Monday and Tuesday.
SUGGESTIONS FOR PRESENTATIONS:
- Eye contact
- Not reading from notecards or paper
- Practice makes perfect!!!
- Look for errors
- Time limits
KIDBLOG NEWS: There has been a bit of a break in posting on our kidblog site. This week the EVSC Digital Heroism Challenge was our writing response site. Next week we will be back to the kidblog, with nightly writing and daily review.
Have a good, productive day tomorrow. I know the sub will think all of you are great! let me know if you need anything.