That is our word for the week. If it isn’t presentations it is projects. This signals the end of a very interesting and thought-provoking unit. Everyone has put in a lot of hard work and now has much clearer view as to what it is like to be part of a team/group. That can be an eye-opening experience.
REMINDER: Your reading log will be turned in for a grade at the end of the grading period. My Personal Reading List. Make sure you are recording every book that you are reading or have read. We will be going to the library this Thursday.
A BIG round of applause goes to Leah Wentzel. She was a winner in last weeks Digital Heroism Challenge. Everyone posted comments for this challenge and she was the lucky winner.
AGENDA, February 12, 2013:
- Block 1 – Achieve 3000
- All Blocks – Acuity Custom Practice
- All Blocks – Presentations/Projects – ALL due Thursday
- Block 1 – Achieve 3000, at least one article
- All Blocks – wrap up work on presentations.projects
- All Blocks – Acuity Custom Practice – optional, work on if you have time
- BLOG TOPIC: What would you either like to learn or review before Acuity, ISTEP writing, or ISTEP multiple choice. What do you think your strengths are? What do you think your weaknesses are?
Get ready to practice!! The next few weeks will be filled with strategies, new skills, and review that will help you be the best you can be on the upcoming tests. Now all it will take is your effort and hard work. I have no doubt that you will bring those, you always do.