The end of the grading period, that is. Here are the things that must be considered before the grading period ends:
- Last day for me to accept grades is October 10, 2013.
- All retesting must be completed by October 9, 2103.
- Students are responsible for arranging retesting.
- This Friday, October 4, 2013, will be a retesting day in class. This is a time to be prepared and get as many tests as possible completed.
- Check RDS regularly to see how you are doing. Grades will be updated in a timely manner.
Reminders for RDS:
- It will NEVER show a point total.
- The grade it shows will ALWAYS be an “N” (I believe this is for no grade)
- The final grade will be entered on the last day of the grading period with the following calculations:
Only the amount of 3’s & 3+’s will be used toward the final grade
Count the total number of grades entered; A = 90% of 3 or 3+, B = 80% of 3 or 3+, C = 70% of 3 or 3+, D = 60% of 3 or 3+, F = 59% or below .
AGENDA: (Computer is not working so I will write it out)
2. Turn in Final NARRATIVE Point of View Writing
3. INFERENCE – mini-lesson & practice is time permits
TOPICS of INTEREST;
- ALL Narrative Point of View Writing must be turned in by tomorrow
- Netbooks need to be charged and ready to go tomorrow, we will be using them
- The first Scholastic Book Order will be placed Friday. If anyone is interested in ordering and cannot get the order in by that date, I will place additional orders when necessary.
That seems to sum it up for today, see you tomorrow!