Today the students participated in an earthquake drill. The importance of having drills was stressed, because preparation is the key to safety. The students did very well in following all of the guidelines, although being crunched up under a desk is not always the most fun!
AGENDA: Thursday, October 16, 2013
- Work Day – Unit 3 Vocabulary Practice, Study Guide, and Edgar Allan Poe WebQuest
AGENDA: Friday, October 18, 2013
- Turn in Unit 3 Vocabulary Practice, words 78-92
- Vocabulary Unit 3 (78-92) Quiz
- SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT – irony & context clues
- Quizlet http://quizlet.com/27797462/njhs-8th-grade-ela-unit-3-flash-cards/
- Study Guide due Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Poe WebQuest due Thursday, October 22, 2013
- Achieve 3000 check due Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Next week the Reader Response on Kidblog will return
See you tomorrow!