Halloween this year seems to be off to a soggy start. This, along with school picture day, has made for a very unsettled day. Hopefully, tomorrow will see things going back to order. Also, with luck the rest of the afternoon and evening will be storm free. Even though trick or treating has been rescheduled for tomorrow, remember school rules say no candy or gum, so be careful.
I will not be at school tomorrow. I have jury duty. Everyone knows what is expected regarding behavior in the classroom. The expectations are to be polite and respectful at all times. They also include being quiet, paying attention, and completing work. I know when I get back Monday, I will be reading the substitute’s note telling me how wonderful all of you are!
There will be a TASK SHEET. Find your Block and follow the directions. You will have to stay on task to finish everything that is listed. Make sure to do the items in order, check for your name for retesting, and turn all completed work in.
AGENDA, October 31, 2013
- Bell Work – 28 mistakes – Bell Work October 29 (I realize it is October 31)
- Library Day
- Halloween Myths & Legends Guidelines for Halloween Myths and Legends Reference Lesson Mrs K, Halloween legends. Follow the directions on the guidelines page and use the Halloween Legends to complete.
- Behave for substitute tomorrow
- Follow the TASK SHEET Task Sheet Nov 1
- Blocks 1 & 2 – Achieve 3000 – 5 articles due Monday
- Enjoy your Halloween and trick or treating
See you Monday!!