- DLR Week #8-Complex Sentences (8.W.6.1; 8.W.6.2)
- INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK-Point of View (8.RL.2.1; 8.RN.2.1)
- Author’s Purpose (8.RN.3.3)
- Check “Speckled Band” Questions & go over Graphic Organizer-Study Guide (8.RL.1; 8.RL.2.2)
- WRITING-Narrative Essay “Snow White”-Continue Rough Draft; Dice Game (shorten & lengthen sentences) (8.W.4.A; 8.W.6.1; 8.W.6.2.C
- DUE MONDAY-Final Narrative 5 paragraph essay, typed on template on Google Classroom, & “turned in” to me electronically. NO paper copies will be accepted.
- Continue checking INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS
- Check “Speckled Band” questions
- We need Klennex
- If you want an “Outsiders” book bring in 5 dollars by Friday
- All retests need to be done by Friday
Interesting Facts/ Jokes-
- Playing with puppies and kittens has been proven to relieve stress and help students perform better on tests.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
-Written by Micah Pricher and Gabi Cavins