- DLR Week #8 QUIZ RETEST (8.W.6.1; 8.W.6.2)
- Free Read (8.RL.1)
- R.L.Stine-Study Guide (8.RL.2.1; 8.RN.2.1; 8.RN.3.3)
- WRITING-POINT of VIEW-Study Guide (food) (8.W.1; 8.RL.2.1; 8.RN.2.1)
- We need Kleenex
- If you want an “Outsiders” book bring in 5 dollars by TODAY
- All retests need to be done by TODAY
Varsity game at F.J. Reitz
Congratulations to the North High School Golf Team!!! Good Luck at State!!!
INTERESTING FACTS OF THE DAY
- Cats have over 100 different vocal sounds, while dogs only have 10
- It was discovered on a space mission that frogs can throw up
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes
This Blog was written by Sam and Dominic. We are from Mrs.Kassenbrocks 1/2 Honors Block at North Junior High School.