By: Annika Roberts and Casey Winters
Agenda for Today:
- DLR Week #10 – Commas QUIZ RETEST (8.W.6.2.B)
- Free Read (8.RL.1)
- Continue Flowers for Algernon – story and comprehension questions 8.RL.1; 8.RN.2.1)
- Check “Hooked on Phonics”
- Flowers for Algernon “Punctuation is Fun” – work on and complete in class
- HUSKIES: Behind the Books – Business Letter, Literacy, Personal Message (8.W.1; 8.W.5; 8.W.6.2; 8.W.3.3A-E)
Reminder: “Once Upon a Time” story due today!!!!!!
Remember to congratulate the Band and Orchestra on an amazing performance last night!
Holiday: Looks like Halloween is coming up! Remember to be spooky and have fun, while being safe!
- Any month that begins on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th in it.
- McDonald’s salads are more fattening than their burgers!
- Sloppy handwriting by doctors is responsible for over 7,000 deaths per year.
- Sweden pays high school $187 per month to attend school.