Today’s Agenda & Standards
- DLR Week #11 – Commas QUIZ (8.W.6.2.B)
- Vocabulary – Flowers for Algernon #11-20. Test next week. (8.RV.1)
- Continue Flowers for Algernon – story and comprehension questions 8.RL.1; 8.RN.2.1)
- Allusion – Grade & discuss practice (8.RV.3.1)
- HUSKIES: Behind the Books – Personal Persuasive paragraph to be included in donation letter (8.W.1 Write for Varied Purposes; 8.W.5 Short Research; 8.W.6.2 Conventions; 8.W.3.3A-E Argument & Persuasion)
- Bring in stamps and envelopes for Huskies Behind the Books.
- Last day to turn in Once Upon A Time story! If not turned in you will get no credit.
- If you can bring in Kleenex.
If you didn’t already know this years musical is the one and only High School Musical! This year the musical is on November 14 and 15 at 7:00, so if you don’t have anything planned come on out and support your fellow Huskies in the musical. We have been working really hard on this musical, and we through in some pretty neat surprises, and I’m sorry but I can’t tell you what they are. Let’s just say you saw the musical last year and you thought it was awesome then you will be absolutely blown away again this year. And rumor has it that it’s supposed to be ten times better than last years performance.
Inspirational Quote of the Day
Thank you for reading my blog!
Blog by Ashley Cook.