Happy Halloween everyone! Today is a more laid back day. We’re going to the book fair! We can each pick one book that will STAY IN MRS.KASSENBROCK’S classroom. We’re also watch a video, “How the Grinch Stole Halloween”.
- DLR Week #12 – Commas QUIZ RETEST (8.W.6.2.B)
- KIDBLOG: Halloween Prompt Day 5 (8.W.1)
- Free Read (8.RL.1)
- Vocabulary – Flowers for Algernon (1-20) RETEST (8.RV.1)
- HALLOWEEN TREAT – Dr Seuss – Halloween is Grinch Night
- HUSKIES: Behind the Books – research (8.W.5); persuasive paragraph (8.W.3.3.A-E); letter (8.W.1)
- Please bring your 3 stamps and envelopes ASAP!
- We also need tissues.
- There’s a $1,000 fine for using or selling Silly String in Hollywood on Halloween.
- Halloween candy sales average about 2 billion dollars annually in the United States.
- The fear of Halloween is known as Samhainophobia.
- If you see a spider on Halloween, it is the spirit of a loved on watching over you.