Agenda for Today-
- DLR Week #13 – Active & Passive Voice QUIZ (8.W.6.1.B)
- FREE READ-25 minutes (Building stamina for the upcoming tests) EXIT TICKET (8.RL.1.)
- Persuasive/Argument Terms (Study Guide) Write in Interactive Notebook-Test Next Week (8.RV.2.1; 8.W.3.3.A-E)
- Analogy Practice – DUE TOMORROW (8.RV.3.1)
- Writing – PERSUASION/ARGUMENT-Study Guide – Delineate an Argument; Persuasive Essay Examples (8.W.3.3.A-E )
- HUSKIES: Behind the Books – research (8.W.5); persuasive paragraph (8.W.3.3.A-E); letter (8.W.1)
- Please remember to bring more stamps and envelopes.
- Remember that the last day Mrs.Kassenbrock is accepting the “Huskies Behind the Books” letters is next Monday.
- We still need tissues!!!
Helpful Study Worksheets for Allusions-
Remember to show Husky P.R.I.D.E each and every day at school and even when you’re not at school.
This blog is written by the honors 8th grade students of Mrs.Kassenbrock’s ½ block.
By: Sam Gest