Good morning Huskies! We hope your having a wonderful week. On the bright side tomorrow’s Friday!
Here’s the agenda…
- FREE READ-30 minutes (Building stamina for the upcoming tests) EXIT TICKET (8.RL.1.)
- Analogy Practice – (8.RV.3.1)
- Writing – PERSUASION/ARGUMENT- Day 3-Rough Draft (8.W.3.1.A-E)
- HUSKIES: Behind the Books – research (8.W.5); persuasive paragraph (8.W.3.3.A-E); letter (8.W.1) Dictionary Practice:
There is a girls basketball game against Plaza that starts at 5:00 pm.
Shepard Academy had an open house today from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm at Harrison High School.
There is a PTSA meeting from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm tonight here in room 202G.
Jean day is tomorrow supporting the science department.
The musical (High School Musical) is Friday and Saturday at 7:00 pm in the Hoover Performing Arts Center.
This week is National Young Reader’s week and today is World Kindness day so be kind to all of your piers and everyone you meet. Just remember it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.
- Rock candy was once used as medicine.
- One type of wild flower smells like chocolate.
- Alligator teeth are hollow.
- Goats enjoy snacking on poison ivy.
- The ghost ant can turn the color of certain food it eats.
Written by Micah Pricher and Gabi Cavins