- DLR Week #16 – Participles QUIZ – 8.W.6.1.B
- Free Reading Exit Ticket – Due Friday, December 12, 2014 for grade (8.RL.1)
- VOCABULARY-Chapters 1 & 2 Original Sentences and Chapters 3 & 4 Paragraph DUE TODAY, December 4, 2014 – QUIZ TODAY Chapter 1-4 (8.RV.1)
- COMPARE & CONTRAST Thanksgiving passages (Study Guide) Complete the chart together. (8.RL.3.1)
- Continue The Outsiders – Assign The Outsiders Chapter Questions or use for Class Discussion
- Remember to schedule an enrollment appointment with Mrs. Schriber
- Tissues would be nice
- The Winter Dance is on January 23, from 7 to 9 p.m. PTSA memberships will be sold the week of January 19
- PTSA memberships cost $7 and get you in to all the dances throughout the school year
- Remember to check Google Classroom EVERYDAY!!
- Check if you have done all your kidblogs before the grading period ends
- Only 20 more days til Christmas
Helpful Study Sheets
- Cats can’t taste sweets.
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
- Dogs have four toes on their hind feet, and five on their front feet.
Remember to show Husky P.R.I.D.E each and everyday wherever you are- Sam Gest